Happy Birthday to Nancy Pelosi, the former Speaker of the House, 72.
The good stuff:
1. Health care. Walter Dellinger has "five myths" about ACA; all about health care costs, by Sarah Kliff; and Jonathan Cohn wishes the law a happy birthday.
2. For fun: Kliff on the business of standing in line to watch the Supremes at work.
3. Andrew Sprung responds to Brendan Nyhan's piece about Etch-a-Sketch. I think Sprung has a pretty good argument for how the gaffe should be properly interpreted...but I don't agree with him about the staying power of this one. I think it puts a name on something that was out there anyway, and that's about it.
4. The conservative reaction to Barack Obama's comments on Trayvon Martin, by Adam Serwer.
5. And back to health care: Dahlia Lithwick argues that the ACA case is just a sideshow; the real work of the Roberts Court will be elsewhere, and it's going to matter.