Happy Birthday to Rob Reiner, 65. You're not going to see all that many starts better than Spinal Tap/The Sure Thing/Stand By Me/Princess Bride; that's four excellent movies in four tries. Also, he was terrific in Bullets over Broadway.
The good stuff:
1. Super Tuesday forecasters: Nate Silver, Harry Enten, Larry Sabato. Consensus: Romney will either do well enough that it will be sort of obvious that he's going to be the nominee, or he'll do so well that it will be totally obvious that he's going to be the nominee. The alternative -- he does badly enough that people don't realize he's going to be the nominee -- seems less likely now.
2. More Super Tuesday, from Josh Putnam.
3. Abby Rapoport on the other big thing on the ballot today: the Kucinich/Kaptor primary.
4. The Full Cantor. Daniel Dresner defines it.
5. And Adam Serwer on Eric Holder and the US killing citizens overseas.