Have to do the tab dump...I get to contribute to the guest-Ezra tab dump over there, but there's only five slots for the four of us to fill, and there's more good things to read (that I don't have time to comment on or anything to add) than that...not to mention that I need as always to start with something not to read. In this case, it's not exactly one that you've probably been sitting around wondering whether to look at it or not, but just in case...you really don't want to read Zev Chafets' op-ed in the NYT last week explaining that Rush Limbaugh is The Most Incredibly Powerful and Important Person in the Universe Bar None...oh, and Chafets also happens to have a book out about Rush. My guess? David Frum is right, and you don't want to read the book, either. At any rate, I hope you skipped the op-ed.
Now, on to the good stuff.
1. Andrew Sullivan on living in multiple worlds.
2. Rand Paul inspired blogging: Adam Serwer on freedom...and I'll add a little George Will, too.
3. Immigration/Arizona? You're not going to do better than Michael Kinsley and Conor Friedersdorf, are you?
4. You know what I think: he's the best one out there, absolutely essential. TNC.
5. Blogging the Pill, Roy Edroso and Amanda Marcotte.
6. Afghanistan, with Fred Kaplan, Matt Yglesias, and Kaplan again.
7. Serwer takes on Andy McCarthy (the Bush apologist, not the actor in all those great movies).
8. Do conventions affect local voting? Seth Masket crunches numbers, says no.
9. And Yglesias counsels conservatives not to fall for a fraud.